Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: Bonds on Bonds

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Bonds on Bonds

    Did anybody watch the reality show tonight on espn 2?

    Great show, I loved it. He was pissed that Owens is hated more than him. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    I caught bits and pieces of it during my lunch break. I may have to TiVo it to follow it sometime.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    I have no idea if the normal fan would like it, but as a giant fan, I thought ESPN did a good job at putting it together.


  4. #4
    Inactive Member jake_norris's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 31st, 2006
    Posts
    256
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    Do you know if and when it re-airs before the next episode?
    National Finals Rodeo, starts November 30th

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    April 9th at 1am on espn2.

    Then the next episode airs next tuesday at 7pm on espn.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Houndman's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 29th, 2005
    Posts
    422
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    I didn't watch. The Rev. Jesse Jackson says Major League Baseball and San Diego police failed to protect Bonds and should be trying to find out who threw a syringe at him in the Giants' opener. He says, "...the Commissioner of baseball must be outspoken in protecting any players whose lives are in jeopardy, whose security is at risk."
    Lives of great men all remind us as their pages o'er we turn, that we're apt to leave behind us letters that we ought to burn.-----Anonymous

  7. #7
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    Great show

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    Jessee Jackson needs to stay out of baseball buisness. It's hard to protect players because some stadiums tried searching people before games and they only got sued. The fans ruin everything.

    I loved watching this show. I am not a big Bonds fan but after watching this I do respect him more and actually feel sorry for him.
    crack is whack

  9. #9
    Inactive Member Monkeyhead's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 10th, 2004
    Posts
    1,459
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    I also think that Jackson is trying to worm his way into getting the Commissioners job when he leaves. It will never happen though.
    crack is whack

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_mega's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 6th, 2004
    Posts
    5,094
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Bonds on Bonds

    Its tough to police the fans, security is at an all time premium. I think Padre fans should look at their own team and that tainted 98 nl title they won with Caminiti as the league mvp. Im sure every team had at least 1 juicer. The only difference with Bonds is he is chasing a record and has always been hated.


Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •